2. Do you have safety rules for the inflatable?
3. Does the company have a phone # to call while your unit is at your location in the event of an emergency or question?
4. Is the company registered in the state?
5. Does the company carry liability insurance?
6. Is the units inspected regularly?
7. Does the company carry a workmanns comp policy?
While cost is important it's important to remember that this is a special day, special event and something you don't want to find out the company you hired though seemed like a good deal at the time can come back to haunt you as we have heard horror stories more often then we would like about things like:
- Company not showing up or answering their phones on your event date
- Companies showing up with different units then you ordered
- Companies showing up with disgusting and old units that don't look anything like their photo's online.
- Companies showing up with dirty and disappointing units that you struggle to put your kids in because you know they were not cleaned from the last renter 👎.